Agreement on processing of personal data
The policy of loonaleo.com regarding the processing of personal data
Personal data — any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified, or defined by an individual (the subject of personal data).
Processing of personal data — any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified, or defined by an individual (the subject of personal data).
Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or set of actions (operations), performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
By acceding to this Agreement and leaving their data on the Site, (hereinafter — the Site), by filling in the form fields (registration) the User сconfirms:
- that all the data indicated by him belong to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he/she has carefully read the Agreement and the terms of processing of his/her personal data indicated in the fields of the form (registration), the text of the agreement and the terms of processing of personal data he/she understands;
- agrees to the processing of personal data provided by the Site as part of the information for the purposes of the conclusion between him and the Site of this Agreement, as well as its subsequent execution;
- agrees to the transfer of his personal data to the partners of the organizer’s events;
agrees to receive newsletters about the Site, including announcements of articles posted on the Site and promotional materials from partners of the Site;
- agrees to the terms of processing of personal data.
Personal information about our customers https://leoloona.ae/ uses only for the execution of the contract, which party or beneficiary or guarantor, which is the subject of the personal data.
Personal information of our customers is only kept for the time necessary to execute the contract and is destroyed in accordance with our regulations after the end of the contract.
After depersonalization (removal of personally identifiable information), we may use the data for statistical research or other purposes.
We always inform our customers before collecting personal data and inform them of the purposes for which the data is being collected. We always ask for consent before passing on personal data to third parties for any purpose other than that stated in the data collection.
The user gives their consent to the processing of their personal data, and confirms that by giving such consent they act freely, willingly and in their own interest.
We pay due attention to the protection of personal data that you provide to us.
We adhere to the following principles in relation to our customers’ personal data:
- legitimacy of the purposes and methods of personal data processing and good faith;
- compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes predetermined and stated at collection of personal data, as well as with our authority;
- compliance of the amount and nature of processed personal data, methods of personal data processing with the purposes of personal data processing
reliability of personal data, its adequacy for processing purposes, inadmissibility of personal data collection, redundancy in relation to the declared processing purposes.
To ensure the security of your personal data, we use a range of measures, including organizational and software and hardware security measures.
We use a secure connection to protect your personal data from unauthorized access during transmission over international data exchange networks.
You may browse our website anonymously. We do not link your IP address to your Personal Information.
loonaleo.com has the right to change this Agreement.
The date of the last update shall be specified in the current revision. The new version of the Agreement shall be effective from the date of its posting, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.